Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is What I Paid For?

Our first swimming lesson was today, and let's just say that it didn't seem worth it. It's a different instructor this time than the last time we attempted swim lessons, and this girl just kind of hopped around in the pool while the three moms (yep, there's only three of us in the class) all just kind of did our own things. Aviva seemed to have a fun time though, so it was worth it. I might switch us to Sunday mornings though, just so that I would at least have Neal to talk to.

Here's Aviva in her bathing suit - we bought it yesterday because the other swimming suits haven't come in the mail yet, but it was the only one in size 18 months at Target. We got home last night and tried on the suit and low and behold - it was a 3T!!! Dangit - someone put the wrong swimsuit on the wrong-sized hanger and I didn't even think about looking at the tag. Oh well, it seemed to fit her fine for today.

This weekend is supposed to be beautiful again up here, so I'm sure we're going to go out and about. I think we may try to get to the zoo and the park, and maybe if it's a little windy again, we'll fly our kite at the dog park.

1 comment:

  1. I love that suit. She is so cute! Sorry the lessons weren't worth it. Maybe they'll get better?

    ReplyDelete