Monday, May 18, 2009

Life's A Beach

While hanging out in Philadelphia, we decided it would be fun to take a quick little trip to the shore house. So, here we are and even though it wasn't exactly the best day for the beach today, it was still fun. We're here until Wednesday and then it's back to Philadelphia to see Neal's sister & her family and to see Neal's parents and grandparents for a few more days before we head back home.

School starts a week from tomorrow; I'm taking Intro to Statistics and hopefully an Advanced Psych Seminar on Addictions. Those should be interesting classes, but most of all I'm excited for my Forensic Psychology class in the fall.

Today is a beautiful day, however & after Aviva wakes up from her nap, we're going to go to the playground a few blocks away and then to the beach!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that photo! Good luck on your classes and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your vacation together!

    ReplyDelete